Saturday 7 January 2012

I Used to Be a Blogger Like You, Then I Took an Arrow in the Knee

OK so...I don't even play Skyrim.  But I really want to!  I'm just too broke to buy it right now, lol.  But I can still enjoy all the catchphrases and such since I am constantly seeing people Plurk about it, Facebook about it...everything about it.  Anyway, whether or not you know or care wtf Skyrim is you can still get this awesome mesh knee arrow from Rustica for free! :D  I just like it because I like...well...gore and blood and stuff.  Sigh.  You caught me.  I'm a creeper.  Guilty as charged.  But a little bloody bandage for RP purposes never hurt anyone!  Except those poor pixels.  Poor, poor pixels.
Snapshot_017
Also check out my boots from Lassitude & Ennui!  Not free but they are also mesh and I am really into mesh stuff lately so I have to wear it and flaunt it and all that jazz. Lots of colors available too!
Worn:
Knee Arrow: Rustica, free
Tights: Sakide, part of a hunt gift outfit
Boots: Lassitude & Ennui
Nail Polish: RezIpsa Loc