Sunday 8 January 2012

Corazón en forma de uva

This will be just a quick post since I don't really know what to say but here are a few things I came a cross that I think are absolute gorgeous. P.S. The title says Heart shaped grape why you wonder? well, I'm wearing my heart tattoo under this stunning necklace named Uva (grapes). Silly I know but it works. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Click image to go to view the entire look in my photostream



Hair by FP (Faceplam Designs) on the Marketplace Full pack for 0L
Jewelry by Miel Group gift *changes into seven different colors/textures :D
Nails by Mstyle not free.
Body suit by MONS Group gift *now only 100L join fee but not sure for how long!
Skin with teeth by Mother Goose "Bomi" for 1L
Eye tattoo layer make up by Mock Cosmetics (Mynerva previous gift) *no longer available?
Leg tattoo (not shown) by actchio. not free *not available due to being closed
Shoes (not shown) by HOC not free


Chest & hands Tattoo by me not yet available.