Saturday 20 August 2011

Wait, Look Where?

I was trying to get my av's eyes to look straight ahead for this pose but then I realized that this side look was kind of fun because it made the picture seem like my av is going "Uh, wait, my hands this way right?  Wait look where?  And then what?  huh?" or something. xD The shiny eyes, sparkly clothing and glamorous jewelry make for a fun photo shoot!  If you want to step it up a notch you can wear the skirt part of the Khush outfit to make it a dress.  What can I say, I have a thing for bodysuits!
glaamy_002
Worn:
Clothing: Khush, (it's actually a dress) 10L in the Platinum Hunt
Jewelry: Glow Studio, 10L in the Platinum Hunt
Hair: Dura, 1L in the Your Inner Bunny Hunt
Skin: Filthy, 1L in the Your Inner Bunny Hunt
Eyeliner Tattoo: The Golden Cat @ Marketplace, 35L
Eyes: Poetic Colors, free