Thursday 2 June 2011

It's Hunt Time Again

sorry.asia hunt stuff

A bunch of new hunts started yesterday, and I picked up just a few things from some stores that I'm familiar with. I will get to do both the Zombie Popcorn, and Depraved Summer Nights Hunts some time today.

The skin is from sorry.asia, I got a sneak peak on flickr and group notices that the Tokio skin was going to be the gift for the Zombie Popcorn hunt. The skin is amazing, and in my opinion very urban looking. Also from sorry.asia, I'm wearing the Secret Key Necklace and the Lost.Love necklace.

The shape is another awesome shape from Identity Studios, it's a group gift thru June 3rd, then goes on sale.

There are some awesome finds right now, so Happy Hunting!

Skin: sorry.asia - Tokio (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Shape: Identity Studios - Yuri (group gift thru June 3rd)
Hair: NSD - Clarkson
Shirt: Hermony - Freddy Tank (on sale $35L)
Shorts: Kosh (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Shoes: Hoorenbeek
Tattoo: Para Designs (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Bracelet: Hermony (on sale $40L)
Necklaces: sorry.asia
Secret Key Necklace (Let them eat Cake Hunt)
Lost.Love necklace (not free)
Ear Plugs: HaVok - 40 Centz Gauges (past hunt gift)