Wednesday 8 June 2011

Go Purple Go Purple Go!

Some free and not free stuff today. Every once in a while I like to mix some not free stuff here just to get your shopper's blood flowing! All the not free stuff is pretty inexpensive for the ultra high quality though so it's worth it. That said, check out some freebs! Who says black socks are bad? Not I! And not Berries Inc. Though if you like white socks they have those too. And stripes? Who doesn't love stripes!? I thought the summery top from Somnia at the Chic Birthday event was a fun addition AND you get a large pack of other colors included. Also the furniture from Entropy is hot stuff! I tinted it a little purple but it's a lovely shade of red.
purple chic_004
This eye makeup is from the Musa Makeup subscriber kiosk. There are always lots of gifts and lucky boards here for soft makeups. My skin is a not free new release from L. Fauna which is awesome and I blogged about over at Broke By Payday. The necklace is from Lolapop! and not free but I have one super similar in RL so this excited me a bunch.
purple chic_005
The shoes are not free and are from Lassitude & Ennui. You can get a similar style for free in the Black Butler hunt but I had to choose the skulls and purple!!
purple chic_010

Free/1L/Etc.:
Dress: Paper.Doll, ZombiePopcorn hunt prize
Socks: Berries Inc., ZombiePopcorn hunt prize (beware if you have muscular legs, the prim part is not mod)
Eye Makeup: Musa, subscriber gift (also comes with lip gloss option)

Chic Birthday Event Items:
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui
Shirt: Somnia
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom
Furniture: Entropy
Chic Birthday Event is HERE.

Other:

Skin: L. Fauna
Necklace and Earrings: Lolapop!
Hair: Calico Ingmann
Pose: Marukin

NOTE: The slurl for Lolapop! was wrong yesterday but I fixed it.