Tuesday 10 May 2011

Silence! Where is... Lara?

A little birdie (Sileny) happened to mention that Lara Hurley of Lara Skins now has a subscribo in store, and that she has a beautiful new gift skin in it!! I do love Lara Hurleys' skins, so off I ran to get my sweaty lil hands on it, and I must say it is a very delicious-looking skin!! And what better way to show off a sexy new skin than an impromptu bikini-shoot!! Woot!!



I love everything about this skin, from the skin-tone to the pretty pink lipstick and the delicious pink and yellow eyeshadow!! Heres' the obligatory close-up:



Also worn are (mostly) gifts from the Where is it? Hunt. This hunt starts at Cynful and runs til May 22nd and has loads of cute goodies to find!!

Worn:

Bikini top
- Izzies (Where is it?),
Ears - Jem (Where is it?),
Eyes - Ibanez - sylph (midnight mania item),
Necklace & bracelets - Pepper (Where is it?),
Doughnut - damned (Where is it?),
Tattoo - nestle my bosom (Where is it?),
Panties - {silenced} - lucky board win!,
Hair - elikatira (not free)
Flats - A.D.D Andel (albero gacha festival).

Love Trini xx