Saturday 7 May 2011

Mashooka giftie & hunt

Hey everyone, Mashooka Designs has a free gift dress right now avaialable in their subscribo, the beautiful Naina dress. With gorgeous textures and in classic lines, this dress is perfect for your spring/summer wardrobe. And it can be dressed up with jewellery, or just worn right off the rack.



(I'm aware my shoes don't 'go' with it, I was wearing em with my previous outfit and forgot to change them, lol)

There's also a mini-hunt going on right now at Mashooka, with some beautiful things to grab. This hunt will only run til tomorrow, thats Sunday 8th May so get to it!!

This is the nisha top and marilene skirt giftie, which combined have a beauftiful elegance that I love:



The jewellery worn in the above photo is also a giftie in the hunt.

Next up is the stunning Shimmers dress in fuschia. With bold, bright textures this dress is bound to get you noticed!!



And finally, theres this gorgeous traditional ethnic outfit (sorry I dunno the correct term for it).



This is just a selection of the gifts available in the hunt, there are more that I have not shown you. The gorgeous hair I'm wearing in these photos is one of the lucky board items available at D!va. All poses are by Glitterati.

Happy Hunting!!

Trini xx