Friday 6 May 2011

Game of Thr-...Uh...SL

I've been watching Game of Thrones on HBO and I am now addicted to blonde hair with heavy eyebrows. Expect to see more of this from me until I get bored and move on to a new mini-obsession.
game of awesome_010
Worn:
Hair: Sixty-Nine, 50L. ALL OF THE STYLES IN THE NEW SANDY BLONDE AND SILVER PACKS ARE ONLY 50L EACH! Why am I caps lock shouting this? Because Sixty-Nine hair is amazing and you need it.
Skin: The Obscene, group gift in store (150L join fee.) If you don't have group space there is a lucky chair with a different but equally amazing skin in it that anyone can win.
Eye Makeup: Cheap Makeup, past subscriber gift
Corset: Dilly Dolls @ Carnival Sinister, 100L with all proceeds going to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation
Eyes: Ibanez, new release