Wednesday 22 December 2010

Grumpy Xmas Party Guest

When I was a teenager I hated going to Christmas parties with the family because I didn't fit in with my wild clothes and unusual hair styles. I thought I might do a look that was sort of like my young self!
xmas party_004
This skin from Milk Motion is really unique and I feel it deserved a close up.
xmas party_008
Worn:
Sweater: Deviant Girls, group gift in notices
Skin: Milk Motion, 10L hunt item
Skirt: Boom, 10L hunt item
Boots: Lassitude & Ennui, 10L hunt item
Socks and Gloves: Razorblade Jacket, part of a 10L hunt item
Furniture: Little Boxes, part of a 10L hunt item
Candles: Croire, part of a 10L hunt item
Necklace: Kosh, hunt gift
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth
Eye Makeup: Cheap Makeup, part of the past FLF set (when I went it was still only 50L but not sure of the current price)