Thursday 28 October 2010

Halloweenie

One thing I love about Halloween is being able to look totally outrageous and mismatched and colorful and awesome without people giving me the side eye. These items just make me happy in my soul. Yay for Halloween! It's my fave time of the year! And I skull you too RezIpsa Loc. I skull you so hard.
Halloweenie_002
I wanted to show a close up of the awesome skin from Tacky Star as well as the hunt necklace from Lolapop! She makes spiders look so good! Never thought I would say that about anything.
Halloweenie_003
Worn:
Hair: Love Soul, lucky chair
Earrings: Love Soul, Mini Mania prize fat pack
Skin: Tacky Star, Bad Blood sim hunt gift (she actually has like a ton of items, not just the skin)
Necklace: Lolapop!, 5L in store hunt item. Other colors as well.
Skirt: Ribbon, lucky board prize
Shirt: RezIpsa Loc @ FTLO, gacha item (25L per play)
Headband: Happy Finds, free (find the hunt box!)
Eyes: Rozena, 40L
Pose: Long Awkward Pose
Tights: Sheer