Wednesday 29 September 2010

Zipped Up

If you're ready to get your kink on, I know just where to go.

Free Latex & 75 Linden Shoes W/ Color Change Socks

This slick, teal latex short suit is free at Kayliwulf Kingdom. Sileny mentioned Kayliwulf to me recently and it made me realize I hadn't been there in a very long time! They have a giant table of freebies, probably 30 or more. It's well worth checking out.

Sept28_Shoes01

These amazing zip stilettos come with a HUD to change the sock and the cuff and are on promo for just 75 lindens at The Dominion Fashion District.

Sept28_Outfit02

Here's another freebie from Kayliwulf, this sexy, hot pink bodysuit. I've shown it with the latest group gift from Vinyl Cafe, these hot pink zip boots. Grab them at the shop here. Other colors are on sale this week only for just 75 lindens.

Now I'm ready for anything.

Style Notes
Skin & Lashes: Lelutka
Hair: Lamb