Tuesday 1 June 2010

Blue Blood Lucky Boards




The Lucky Boards at Blue Blood are LOADED - LOADED I TELL YOU with the various colors of the ART LOVER dress! I am showing you a few!










Ghanima has a great big room full of lucky boards set up so this fun dress is within reach I feel certain. Plus the colors are all fun, so there's no dog among them. I even like the OCHRE! And that's kind of an weird word isn't it? Ochre. Ochre. It doesn't even look right........does it?



Oh sorry back on track.



Here -MOAR COLORS!




You might say GIDGE WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR SKIN TONE! PICK A WINDLIGHT SETTING AND GO WITH IT GOOD GOD.


I'm wearing more than one skin! Now at FRICK you can pay L20 to her random gift board, and you could get one of several skins or eyes! I got two skins! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!


Yes. I bite. But mostly I suck.

Seriously, here is a great example! There are two extremely festive modeling poses free at BEHAVIOR BODY RIGHT NOW. But I suck so much I can't figure out how to make a machinima to show them to you. They are on the floor so you have to let everything rezz a moment for them to show up, but those of you who model or play one on TV might like to pick these up.

OK! Where to get all the other stuffs?