Sunday 24 January 2010

Horny Mammal

I had a very relaxing evening exploring and shopping in SL this evening.  Look what I found at Norwhal, when you subscribe to the group you receive this bright and fun outfit, it made my day.  I love this store, it's totally my style.

norwhal

norwhal 2

Duboo also sent out these 'sexy secretary from the 80s' style glasses, I have perfect vision and I don't suit glasses in RL ,so I love wearing them in SL!

norwhal duboo

The pics were taken at Von Trip where the Duboo and Narhwal mainstores are, check it out, great stores here!

Narwhal - Relax-a-ma-cat top and Suspender Leggings, free when you subscribe to group in store
DUBOO*Choucream glasses [Black] (group gift in subscribo)
-Belleza- Alyson MED Group gift HB (cleavage)


Not free
Hair [Shag] - Somewhere Across Forever - black
*Kookie* Pomski Boots  - Coffee Candy

No comments: