Wednesday 9 December 2009

Tarot Card Part One

Yes, if SL stops acting like a jerk there shall be a part two :P Moving on. The Tarot Card hunt scooped up some of the more "dark" stores for your hunting goodness. One of my favorite items in this hunt is the limited edition under bust corset from Draconic Kiss. Yes, I said limited edition. Hop to it!Corset: Draconic Kiss, hunt prize
Skirt and Belt: Ducknipple, a small part of the hunt prize they have
Nipple Band-Aids: My UglyDorothy, free
Skin: Mango, Mango!, 69L Hump Day Happiness item
Big Turquoise Jewelry Set: ((Ripe)), 100L
Hair: The Stringer Mausoleum, not free

This mask from Tarnish is also really amazing. I can see it worn in so many ways and I would love to see pics of you guys in it!!! Masks are like one of my fave things ever, I'm all about them. Weird actually that I don't buy them too much in SL. *Stares at her wallet and decides today is mask shopping day*Mask: Tarnish, hunt prize
Dress: Nightshade Designs, hunt prize

The outfit from Sick With Lust has a bunch of options. So there are two pics! Haha. Two, two, two pics in one! :POutfits: Sick With Lust, hunt prize

The skins worn are from my store, Mango, Mango! and the really super awesome eyes are from Occular Oddities. * Burns you down with her skeery eyez*Eyes: Occular Oddities, hunt prizes
Skins: Mango, Mango!, hunt prizes

Then on a more cutesy level, head over to Malizz Yiyuan Creations and grab this Xmas tree jet-pack. The outfit is a dollarbie near the hunt item *hint, hint.* The jewelry is NOT free but I loooove it, haha. My friend Hempy has been making it next to me for a while now while I run around nekked organizing my inventory and she's selling it for only 100L for a huge set of doom so get it :P
Tree Rocket Pack: Malizz Yiyuan, hunt prize
Outfit: Malizz Yiyuan, 1L
Doll Jewelry Set: ((Ripe)), 100L