Wednesday 9 December 2009

Blue Christmas

Some very snow-like finds for you since there is a massive blizzard heading my way in RL. The dress is the MM board version of the latest release, Sabrina, from Ingenue. I love the color so much, it reminds me of this one wrapping paper my sister used that was so awesome I liked it, even though I hate wrapping paper and usually make my own :P
And the details! The skin...yum! It's from Nuuna's and can be had for a whopping 0L under the Christmas tree at the entrance to Nuuna's/Vanity Hair. I have been a major lover of Nuuna's fun makeups and this did not disappoint me. The hair is 10L from Nightshade Designs in a hunt for cheapies from vendors on the sim. You're looking for gingerbread men and yes, most are 10L. The jewelry is the DTCH prize from Ticky Tacky. (TY Narita for sending me the copies so I didn't have to hunt xD)
WORN:
Dress: Ingenue, MM board prize
Hair: Nightshade, 10L hunt item
Skin: Nuuna's, Christmas gift
Jewelry: Ticky Tacky, DTCH gift
Eyes: Curio, not free