Thursday 7 May 2009

O Hai

Yes. It's the ever elusive Double G here to throw down a quick post. Although I have been featured in a few other posts recently I haven't actually done one of my own in awhile. So why now? Well.. three reasons actually.

1. My new found love for shopping on xstreet. You should ALL be doing this by now. It's so fast and easy to find what you want. Granted not all stores are listing their items there.. it's a real time saver and you can often get exclusive offerings and smokin deals not available in world.

2. I found a free mens hair that is actually worth blogging about. I've not seen a cheap/free hair of this quality in quite awhile.

3. I CAN!!

So on with the outfit.



The hair I speak so highly of is "Reed" from Uncleweb Studio and I owe big props to Ry-daire for pointing me in it's direction. From what I can tell the black version is always free but they have out a blonde and brown version (also free) until the end of the month. The shirt may look familiar if you scoped out Suri's post from yesterday. This "O Hai" shirt is a gift from Reek when you join the subscribe-o. The jeans and shoes were a couple of my xstreet finds. The jeans are from Perfectionist for $1L and after visiting their store in world I found a few other freebies around so it is well worth checking out. Zobovic's Lime Authetix finish of the outfit (these shoes are not free in world ONLY on xstreet).

No comments: