Friday 17 April 2009

She's Got a Case of the Botflies

OK, sorry, that title is a shout out to my friend Dar :P Anyway...

Today Xonx would like to present to you some free items from the group I have been in the longest in my entire SLife. Reasonable Desires makes some of the sexiest and cutest lingerie and costumes I have seen on the grid in my almost 2 years as a SLavatar. (Putting SL in front of stuff makes it more awesome :D) I now have the honor of working for RD, which makes me squee with delight everytime I think about it. But don't you worry your little hats off, even if I didn't work for RD I would be bringing you these fantabulous freebies!"Yum" Lingerie: RD, lucky chair exclusive prize
"Rawr" Lingerie: RD, picks rewards gift
Hair: Magika, bunny hop gift
Skin: Tuli, group gift (250L join fee i think)

Each set comes with a bra or camisole option and can be worn with or without the garter belt. My fave is the "moo" set. It's hard to make cow print sexy but they sure did it! Haha!
"Moo" Lingerie: RD, group gift
Hair: Refuge, Fabulous Fashion TV Studio gift

And since a post by Xonx would not be complete without some goofiness, I present to you the new Glitter Hair lucky board prize! Yay for bowl cuts!!! The board is group only, and they might be starting to charge to be in the group since they give a lot of gifts out, but it is worth it. The styles are always unique and sooo fun!Hair: Glitter Hair, group only lucky board
Shirt: Mingo, Random hunt gift (hunt is over, but the gift is still out as of yesterday)
Panda Bear: Mingo, 1L

When I wore it with these items from the Fabulous Fashion TV studio, and the new 1L dress from Wetherby's, it made me feel as if Xonx should be the editor in chief of some luxurious and eclectic fashion magazine. TY Elli for the daily postings in group that brought me to these fabulous glasses!!!!!!!!!!!
Dress: Wetherby's, 1L
Necklace: Alienbear at Fab Fashion gift
Glasses: Solarware at Fab Fashion gift (color change and tons of other options!)

I didn't include the LMs for each store's gift at the TV studio...you will just have to go pick them up and get the LMs that way ;D

OK, well, I hope you have fun! Weekend is almost here!

3 comments:

Sileny said...

whoa that's weird. not sure how some of my letters got all small and some are big o.O

Darion **DM Designs** Owner said...

You caught my botflies that's how :P *scratches her back*

Sileny said...

Eeeeew!