Wednesday 18 February 2009

The mysterious case of why I haven't blogged much lately...

..has been solved!

Sammie Stawberry, (my RL friend) is back to SL after spawning her sproglet and she is distracting me, now every evening we've been getting up to mischief just like the olden days.

sammie ~& creamy_001

The moustache, hat and pipe are a group gift from Kurotsubaki
Sammie's long hair is by Lamb (not free)

Sammie's skin: Belleza (hunt gift)
My skin is Ashia Designs Timeless skin not free but all proceeds go to the Bushfire Relief

Photo taken at the awesome Unique Needs photogarden (free to use)

Here's the Kurotsubaki gift in closer detail. This lot is now perma-affixed to my head, I always wanted to be Sherlock Holmes. If you look closely you can see a little rabbit in the pipe.
*no rabbits were harmed in the making of this post*

15-2_005

This next outfit I won on the lucky chair and camp chairs at Umi Usagi. This first set is from the lucky chair and includs boots, skirt, socks, sweater. The hair is a group gift from Waka & Yuki (cap and hair are colour and texture changeable)

15-2_003

I camped for around 15 minutes for these cropped jeans at Umi Usagi

15-2_004

Now I'm off to solve another mystery...bai!

No comments: