Monday 13 October 2008

The Seven Sisters

I've been long awaiting Eloh Eliot's new skins, I've been watching the creation process on Eloh's blog and her Flickr and I was so excited when I read Melanie's Grid Expectations today and saw they are now available, for FREE!!!

These are the beautiful Pleiades skins, each makeup is named after the seven heavely sisters, Alceyone, Celaeno, Electra, Maea, Merope, Sterope and Taygeta, they come in 4 tones, freckled and unfreckled.

I am wearing the fair tone. I love the natural prettyness of these skins, the cute button nose, pouty lips and the beautiful fresh skin tones.

elohhoney_008

elohhoney_009 elohhoney_007


elohhoney_006 elohhoney_005

elohhoney_004 elohhoney_003

You can get these gorgeous skins for free at at the Gnubie Store and at Another Shop

Check out Eloh's blog to be inspired.

Hair worn is glamour long hair, a prize on the NTT Docomo hunt.

3 comments:

elka said...

LIKE OMG GORGEEEEEEEEEEOUS!!!!!!!!!
I adore the skin, but seriously, skin PLUS that omg-way-too-well-made hair is orgasmic. I'm so OMW, thanks for sharing!

elka said...

(only to realize the hair is no modify and the L size is too big for my haid, and I can't tint it black and there is no black..... nothing cqna be perfect lol)

elka said...

I meant too small for my head