Thursday 9 October 2008

Ground control to major Tom



Moon Landing

I delight in all the cool, random things I come across in SL. Take this moon suit for instance, it's rockin', funny and completely free. And I bumped into it's lil vendor box right in time for Halloween. woot woot. 


Gonna Moon U

This also comes in a men's version too, so if you're into the whole matchy-matchy couples thing this could be it. Or as my friend Syn recommended, you could always wear it in a completely random place to take pictures/get attention. (We were thinking of swimming in our favorite pool.) If you have a moon dance animation + this suit, you'll be set! xD

They also have a few other freebies there, including a men's wetsuit. haha. I love random outfits!

***

Nasa Space Suit @ Designing Nicky Ree direct tp to table here

5 comments:

Ashia Tomsen said...

Ha thats made of awesome!
<3

♥ Abra Exonar said...

LMAO! It's a super sweet random find ;D

Anonymous said...

I can't find it!!!

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, I found it, it is in the outlet store

♥ Abra Exonar said...

ooohh, sorry 'bout that! I'm updating the slurl as of now =(^_^)=