Friday 26 September 2008

I'm A...Slave For You

Zelly Mornington of Striking Poses have sent out a gift box to the vainers at Vain Inc. I happen to be one of them, yay! This pose below is sexy ass meow kitty pose, fresh off the store!

Slave for you

Striking Poses - Audrina Patridge Freebie Pose. Gift for Vain Inc.

AyYaiYai has a sale going on in store!! This sexy ass cut off jeans are one of them. EVERYTHING..yes everything in store is 25L. Now if only I have a butt tattoo *looks at Vent*...

Slave for you

Slave for you

This top I am wearing is from Ash's Trash, called Slave 4 U Really suitable, huh? As it is a Britney style top! So sexy and goes so well with my Bootlicious jeans :)

Get Ready!

This funky red striped number is also from AyYaiYai, called Get Ready. Again..$25L!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love Ashleey (of Ash's Trash). Her stuff is great and very reasonably priced. I'm glad someone finally has shed a little light on her. Expect more great stuff from her!

Anonymous said...

i want the shirt but the whole pace is 400 sucks for us broke people lol.