Saturday 27 September 2008

Oh, how I adora your beauty!

I signed in the other day to my SL-bestie Clara moaning and groaning about how I hadn't posted on Free*Style for awhile. So, for anyone else who has missed my few days of celebration/relaxion- I am here! And, with a massive hangover in tote, I;ve scored some pretty stuffs for you, to keep you happy, (and too keep Clara off myback for a few hours).

Before my dissapearance offline, which only lasted a few days, I grabbed the September goodie box from Adora Shapes and Skins. Adora always have an awesome freeb, and in the past it's included boots and jeans and all kinds of wonderful treats for the freebie lover.
September's freeb contanies the photo-realistic shirt. It's gorgeous, with realistic folds on the cutsie purple vest. The vest and shirt come in the one shirt layer. It also includes these great jeans. They match perfectly with the shirt. Loves it!
adora

My next stop on my hung-over tour was to the gorgeous
Beauty Avatar. They have gorgeous skins here, very pretty-and trust me, I'm totally saving.
They have a new dollarbie, which is totally omg! It's a pack of stunning skins and this gorgeous glack dress. I felt very Oscars! Go and grab yours today, to make sure you don't miss out! They also have some gorgeous eyes and eyelashes there. All very drool worthy, I must say. Also,w hile your there, have a look at the pretty clothes available in the sim. Pretty much saving every linden dollar, people!
blackdress
This is the gorgy dress. Its stunning! Seriously!
prettyskin
Here's a closeup of the gorgeous skin. It's got subtle pinks and gorgeous green/blue eye makeup! I love it!

These gorgeous lil lingerie sets are dollarbies for group members in the womens clothing department at Beauty Avatar. Grab them! They're totally gorgeous!
unde
undies
undies1

Note: Sorry for the pathetic photo's. My head's killing me!
Dahl
xx


Other items in this post:
Glamour eyelashes: *
GG* $1L
Hair:
Antonia- Blacks House of Heart (Not free)
Shoes: Sugar Baby-
Minx (Not free)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just offering my opinion here, the Beauty Avatar outfits are seriously overpriced. A simple black dress (SL system skirt) with no patterns on it costs L450, while a dress of the same appearance is very likely free or under L50 elsewhere. The quality is very good, however it just does not compare to the price.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your *GG* Glamour Eyelashes mention. I also have freebie *G&S* retro jewelry and *Ink Stain* tattoo set at the same SL URL. Long live quality freebies in Second Life!
Cheers,
Gabbi Garfield

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Yes, your right.
Yet some of there other designs are really quite stunning.
I guess it shows if you shop around, even in SL, you can get the same item at a cheaper price.
But thanks for sharing your opinion!
As for the lashes, trust me, I peed alittle when I saw they were only dollarbies! Awesome! Def. keeping forever!!
xxx