Monday 11 August 2008

Strawberries Are T.A.R.T

A while back I posted about a new store called Fishy Strawberry, luff the name and luff the store!! My how it's grown since I was last there, heaps of gorgy new clothes for you to go crazy over, and of course a dollarbie!

fishy strawberry

Isn't this shirt the kyootist? Pick it up for a linden at the main store. The leggings shown aren't free, but serve as a good example of this awesome designer's work.

T.A.R.T

T.A.R.T

These 2 yummies are the latest freebies from T.A.R.T. It's one of my fave stores and I spend waay to much time and money there!! Not sure how long they will be out for so grab em now. The first outfit has a system skirt, so have yer flat bummed, no hips shape ready to go XD!

bai copy

bai2 copy

bai3

I saw quite a few of you at the Shiki opening event. As well as a whole table of freebies at the landing point, there's a treasure hunt on. I'm afraid I only found the Baiastice goodies, while walking in place for 5 mins at a time, flying into walls and getting stuck under the floor. The lag was beyond bad *whispers JEVN=evil*, but I'm sure it's much improved now! The hair is not free, but from my much loved Cocoluv, whom I've blogged several times before. If you're reading this Coco, I'm the crazy lady who's been in your IM box begging you to do Hair Fair!! I hope you do because your designs are made of awesome and really should be seen on a larger scale 33.

Photo 1
Shirt
Fishy Strawberry

Pants (not free)
Fishy Strawberry

Hair (not free)
BP*

Photos 2&3
Outfits
T.A.R.T

Hair (not free)
Junwave

Photos 4-6
Outfits
Baiastice @ Shiki (hunt Items)

Hair (not free)
Cocoluv

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Iman, hot!

Anonymous said...

purrty pictures, purrty things - you go, girl! <3

Ashia Tomsen said...

Aww thanks guys!
<33