Monday 11 August 2008

Flower Power

Yeeehawww, stand by yer beds, the betch is back...

I had a great holiday, but I'm so happy to be back in my own home, my own bed....nyam nyam nyam!!

I couldn't wait to get back to SL after seeing all the amazing goodies Ashia, Olivia, Miu, Cheri, and Adaire blogged while I was away. I can't believe how much I missed!

Hopefully I have found something for you that you didn't know about yet, I logged on as one of my lesser known avatars last night to break myself back into SL gently, look what I discovered in one of her groups, this beautiful floral dress which is a group gift from ::La petite fleur:: , the notice is dated 8/5/08.

petit_003

petit_002

These bitchass shoes are from the Dominatrix Shop, there are two free pairs on the box (are you a Mistress or a Slave - or swing both ways?

Hopefully the LM will take you there directly, you click the red button on the box to show the shoes and click the buttons on either side to receive each pair.

I was desperate for this hair from MiaSofia after seeing it on Ashia, so I TPd over as soon as a logged on, and guess what? My letter was right there on the lucky chair...wooohoooo!

The pretty Nemesis skin is a previous free gift from Beauty Avatar (not sure if still available for free)

And now I have to go, my girls are demanding to go out. 1 week to go and they are back to school...and relaaaaaaaaax.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

brilliant to see u blogging again - hope ur hols was fab to ( bloody rained over here in ireland )
and u lucky sod getting that air i sat for hours waiting to get it lol

Anonymous said...

YAY! Creamy forever! <3

Welcome back, girl! That dress is just sweet as pie!
*kitty licks her chops*

Adaire DeCuir said...

YAY! Glad to see you back, girlie. You were missed much, and I look forward to many more blog posts from the Mistress of Free*Style! :D

Mariya Nesiote said...

That hair looks really cool, and I'm a sucker for a good freebie. :)

Glamouramama Boa said...

Welcome Back Missy! xoxo

Cheri Pye said...

Welcome back Creamface!

Missed you lots


Pyeface x

Ashia Tomsen said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxo

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hullloooo, thanks everyone.

Yes still a bit rusty, trying to find my SL feet again. :D