Friday 23 May 2008

More Lucky Chair Cuteness

There are some amazing things to be found in lucky chairs in Phil's Place as creamy mentioned here. I was a very happy girl when Moni tp'd me, to get this cute as a button dress from Jolie's Boutique lucky chair.



The adorables puppy is from Golden Hand as the amazing Beanie mentioned in a blog post here. They aren't free but prices only start from 10l AND they're trans.



Subsequently, several of the Freestyle girls are now looking after puppies from me, or wearing them on their heads XD! There are free pet beds, and a free huge puppy head that you wear on your head. It's made of awesome!!

The gorge hair is from Candy hair. They have 3 boxes outside the store with either free or dollarbie hair, all super cute.One style needs a bit of a stretch (or I have a seriously large nogin!!).

Shoes - (not free)
Unique Needs

Hair
Candy Hair

Dress
Joile's Boutique Lucky chair

Puppy (not free)
Golden Hand

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purrty dress! My puppy, Nosferatu, is coming along nicely... he even leaves his bag to pee these days! lolololol

Creamy Cooljoke said...

My puppies poopeed on my bed today. Oooh I still need to give them a name....

Moni Criss said...

You suit very much!
You are very lovely!:)

Ashia Tomsen said...

omg lol amethyst!!! aww poor creamface poopyhead!!! And Moni thankyou so much, I love the dress
xx