Friday 24 April 2020

The Fairelands are back for Fantasy Faire 2020!


Fantasy Faire 2020
Relay For Life Charity Event
April 23rd to May 10th


I'm blogging on the official site again, for this year, so be sure to check me out over there! I'll still be doing posts over here for the duration of the faire as well, don't worry.

The Fairelands

Look at all them dots!

Fairelands Junction - The Portals - 1

One of my favorite things about the faire has always been the portals. They are like small little snippets, or windows, that show you a pinch of what the world beyond might be.

I normally take a picture of each, but this year, there was so many sims, the portals are jammed together. Super tall and slim too.

Fairelands Junction - The Portals - 3

There are 18 sims in total this year, which is the highest number yet.

Fairelands Junction - The Portals - 2

Are you ready to start your adventure???