Wednesday 11 March 2020

Humpday Hunting - Twisted Hunt Spring 2020

THS20CyberpunkKioskSquareNOBUTTONS_SPONSORS

Twisted Hunt Spring 2020
March 1st to March 31st

ATTENTION TWISTIES!!!!

It is that time of the year again!

Helena Stringer - Free*Style - Humpday Hunting - Twisted Hunt Spring 2020

I made it back just in time to be a part of Twisted Hunt this spring. Twisted has always been a little love of mine. I really love treasure hunts, in real life(use to do them in school, as well as I now do geocaching), and in sl. I like being the hunter, and being the hider.

Twisted was always great, because it was a challenge. That was what I wanted out of my spare time, something fun and challenge, where I could take my mind off things. 

Doesn't hurt that I also like Hellraiser.

I've managed to do half the hunt so far, as there has been a lot of backend stuff I've had to deal with, for the store. I normally try to get it done in the first week, but what can you do eh?

So far it has keep up to it's name, with some of the cubes being way more elusive than other. The prizes are always worth it.

There are extras abound, gachas, collectables, games, adventure quests, the endgame. It is so much more than a hunt. There is also a really big bash at the end of the month, so join the inworld group(which is free to join) and keep posted on dates and times for that. Lots of designers have handouts, giftcards and sometimes even cash, donated to the party, so it is worth it to go. You can even see the designers there sometimes, so if designers in their true pixel form is you thing, be sure to attend. 

Credits

Head - The Stringer Mausoleum - Collared Cubehead in Alpha Version - Limited Edition Lucky Board
Body - Slink - Physique Body
Skin - Soul - Emma/Cypher in P.A.F tone
Dress - [EvelineintheBox] - Zaida Dress in Gradients w/Hud
Arm Straps - KaiDesign - Cyd Cyber Panel Gloves - Part of Twisted Hunt Main Prize
Boots - Wicca's Originals - Nyx Boots Twisted Hunt Edition - Twisted Hunt Main Prize
Back Halo - The Stringer Mausoleum - Rings in the Code Halo - Part of Twisted Hunt Main Prize

Backdrop - SynCo - Cubify PhotoScene - Free on SLM