Friday 8 July 2016

Fashion Essentials Part one Shoes

One of the things I LOVE about Secondlife is that I  am able to wear shoes with heels.  In real life I have issues with  my feet and so I am doomed for ever to wear flat sensible shoes. You can imagine how many times I  have wanted that long sexy dress that shows of lovely legs and demanding sexy shoes and had to put the dress back and get something that will go with flatties. So I am a shoe collector and I am just so happy now that most shoe makers take in to consideration all the different feet makers.

Keeping a shoe habit on a budget it a work of art. Group rewards are gifts sent from heaven and one of the most generous is .:KC:. Couture. It is free to join and they keep past gifts available for new member's. Here are those that are available at the moment :-