Wednesday 6 April 2016

Flutterbies


I was at a loss, as to what I wanted to blog today, with Dayal stealing my wednesday feature, until I got a notice.

Snowpaws is having a little flash sale, there are a few items priced down, as well as a gift, which is this vibrant dress I am wearing. While there, check out the weekly discount boards, which are located behind the little sale area. I got a really cute black dress for only L$50, and there are other dresses and gowns too.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Editorial V1 in Pomegranate
Skin - {Frick} - Myth Skin in Crimson - L$129 @ Mainstore
Makeup(Lipstick) - Senzafine - Colour Theory Shift Lip Fade in Red to Gold 02 Vibrant
Hands - Slink - Casual Pose
Nail Appliers - La Boheme - Byzantium Gold Nails - L$10 Monthly Deal
Dress - Snowpaws - Lalique Red Splash Cocktail Dress - Free
Butterflies - Persefona - All In Butterflies in Orange - *NEW* @ Cosmopolitan Sales Round

Pose Prop can be found at this awesome free Photo Studio. Please be considerate of the sim's rating, don't do nude shoots.