Tuesday 22 March 2016

The Wash - Part 6


It's that time! I saw my first spring flower sprout out of my lawn today, it was so lovely and purple, until the baby ran it over with his cart.

Oh well, at least I can have pretty flowers that don't die inworld right?

The Wash Cart Sale is going on until the end of the month, and I think you will probably be sick of it by then, haha, with so many of the items being covered here. I will try to keep it fun tho.

Ollies Follies is offering 2 separate rounds of items, with a new set coming out tomorrow. So if you want to see their current L$10 offers, you best be getting to The Wash Cart Sale today.

Credits

Greenhouse - Dixie Dandelion -  Greenhouse - 23LI - L$50 Exclusive @ The Wash Cart Sale
Toolbox - The Artist Shed - Toolbox Garden - 3LI - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Chair Planter - Ollies Follies - Chair Planter in Copper w/Tulips -3LI - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Grass - Magnum Opus - Tall Grass - 1LI - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Bushes - Magnum Opus - Flowering Bushes in Blue - 1LI - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Tree - Botanical - Summer Linden Medium B - 3LI