Tuesday 1 March 2016

Multiverse - A Sci-Fi Event


Multiverse is an event born of the death of a rather large Sci-Fi event in Second Life. In sadness of the loss of such an event, Mirajai Maven of BluPrintz, decided to take it upon herself to fill this void, and gather together a varied group of designers. Now the all join under one dome, ready to tease your taste buds with wonders from beyond our galaxy.

Sohma Dix of Paper Moon, is the wonderful set designer for the event, emerging you in her cosmic vision, while you visit the various booths fill for your shopping pleasure.

Multiverse opens at Noon/12pm SLT today, so you can all come and visit now!

Free*Style will be doing full coverage of the event, so look forward to more space themed posts over the next 2 weeks.


Just some of the awesome items you will find at Multiverse.


 I'm in the event, and I rarely overtly blab about my store on Free*Style, I might wear it, but I don't overly promote it. I am going to tell you this though. I make Wearable Testers of all my eyes I release. A Wearable Tester is basically a fully functioning item, in a special colour, offered for free, so you can try it out. There are no signs or logos, no funky things going on. I have a pair of the eyes I am currently wearing(though not this exact colouration), in my booth, free for you all to grab.

Enjoy, and welcome to Multiverse!

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Yakumi in Zodiac - @ Multiverse
Skin - {Frick} - Myth Skin in Violet - L$129 for whole Skin Kit
Eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum - Digital Madness Eyes in S.E. Seeyer - *NEW* @ Multiverse
Lashes - AlaskaMetro - Diva Prim Lashes - L$5
Makeup 1(Eyeshadow) - Plastik - Foxxe Makeup in Nightmare
Makeup 2(Lips) - #adored - Vinyl Gloss Lips in Orion's Belt
Dress - Plastik - Fawkes Dress in Beyond - @ Multiverse
Earrings & Necklace - Plastik - Genie Jewelry in Noir
Piercings - ellabella - Helene's Tears in Silver(Tinted)
Cuffs - Plastik - Kyil Cuffs in Cobalt
Horns - Plastik - Living Light Horns in Complete/Beyond - @ Multiverse

Poses by Kirin