Monday 14 March 2016

Apocapirate


 Many people in sl are collectors of things. Shoes, Hair, Rings, whatever. My one huge love is Eyes, I have a seriously huge collection. My other love is complete non human avatars, like robots or insets. Lastly would be my themed gear. I don't roleplay, don't really have enough time in either lives to find the room for that, but I do love me all the items made for RP.

One of the categories I like to collect is Pirate Gear. When I saw this prize from Wicked, for Womenstuff hunt, I was all over it. It isn't a traditional pirate outfit, but I still wanted it, haha. It comes with all sorts of things; glasses, bracelet, jacket, shirt and booty shorts.


I also won these eyes at Inkheart, on one of their Lucky Balloons. There are a bunch of them in the store, with all sorts of different eyes stuffed inside.

Plastik is at Multiverse with a new item, Aren jewelry set, and while it is not free, it does go really well with my outfit. The set comes with all sorts of necklaces and earrings and is unisex. The reason I included it in my post is there are skulls on it, and a pirate without skulls is a sad one.


Multiverse us now running until March 20th, so you got a few more days to go and explore.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Allegory in Blood Raven
Hairbase - Adoness - Shaved Flora in Red
Skin - BusenuR - Juliet Skin w/Appliers - Free
Eyes - Inkheart - March Eyes in Envy - Lucky Balloon
Lashes - AlaskaMetro - Diva Prim Lashes - L$5
Hands - Slink - Casual Pose
Nail Appliers - La Boheme - Dakar Silver Nails - L$10 Monthly Deal
Outfit - Wicked - Liz Outfit - WOMENstuff Hunt
Jewelry - Plastik - Aren Jewelry Set w/Texture Change Hud - *NEW* @ Multiverse

Poses by Label Motion

Location - Fort Stygian