Tuesday 5 January 2016

Welcome the Official SL Free*Stylist

Hey Guys, it has been a long time coming, but I'm the official SL Free*Style Avatar. I have been on the grid for some time, but am mostly just used when official Free*Style stuff needs to be done. I was asked sometime in the middle of last year if I'd be willing to start featuring some things on Free*Style, and I said, sure, why not!

I'll be covering a lot of the stores that Free*Style officially supports, from the birth of the blog, until now. You will see many item found in Shop Free*Style showing up on here as well. Sometimes I might even make lists of things to go and pick up.

Forgive my lack of all the most current mesh parts, I am but a lowly minion, and have never had many lindens to my name. Heck, I can even claim to have Free in my name.

Okay . . .  that was cheesy . . .

On to the goods!

The Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt is on! Each Prize is L$10, but well worth it. You can preview the prizes HERE.

Credits

Shape - External Appearance Shapes - Yaris Shape - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Hair - Alice Project - Summertime Sadness w/Colourchange Hud - L$0 on SL Marketplace
Skin - Deluxe Body Factory - Sakura Skin in Ash Tone - L$10 Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Naiad Eyes - L$15 New Years Instore Hunt
Sweater - 1 Hundred - Cutie Cardi in Sky - SL Free & Offer Group Gift (Free to Join)
Jeans - HOC Industries - Skinny Jeans w/Colourchange Hud - L$10 on SL Marketplace
Warmer&Hands  - Le Poppycock - Cozy Lolita Armwarmers - L$10 Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt
Flower Wreath - The Horror - Florchild Halo - Free @ Jackpot Gacha
Ring - Taetra - Cupcake Anon Hunt Ring in Silver - L$10 Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt

Pose can be found at Shop Free*Style, where there are a bunch of pose packs ranging from Free to L$50.