Saturday 23 January 2016

Poisoned Hunger


ZOMG I have my blogging files back! I am still waiting on most of my data(mostly store related stuff that doesn't impact you at all), but was able to get these. I feel at home again.

I'm also hella cute today.

Sn@tch is having a wee bit of a pre-valentines sale. The store is 50-70% off(not including new releases). There are also additional items, with special tags, that are even more of a discount. I grabbed these mesh capris for only L$50 for the fatpack, which are what inspired the whole outfit today.

Plastik is always in all the things, I swear. While not free, they have made these super cute purses and clutches. I am not one to normally wear this sort of thing, simply for the fact I normally tread more on the dark fantasy side of fashion, but I really enjoyed playing with mine today. I think the reason I have been enjoying the label so much over the past year, is because of the huds that come with most items. I am a colour whore, I like having ALL THE COLOURS. So being able to play with all the bits and bobs really tickles my fancy.

Credits

Hair 1 - The Stringer Mausoleum - Together Apart in Night
Hair 2 - The Stringer Mausoleum - Helmet Head in Night
Mesh Head* - Genesis Lab - Tara Head 2.0 in Cream - RARE Gacha Prize @ Mainstore
Makeup 1(Liner) - Genesis Lab - Cat Eyes Hud - Common Gacha Prize @ Mainstore
Makeup 2(Lip Slime) - Genesis Lab - Bloody Mouth Hud - Common Gacha Prize @ Mainstore
Hands - Slink - Gesture Pose
Nail Appliers - By Snow - Retro Ribbon Nails - L$0
Tattoo - White Widow - Christmas in Black
Top - Sugarbutton Botique - Notice Me Dress - L$1
Pants - Sn@tch - Vela Jean Capris in Red - L$50 (Hugely Discounted until Jan 24th)
Headdress - #187# - Roses & Spike Headband - Lucky Chair
Earrings - Pure Poison - Nathalie Earrings in Red Polka - Group Gift Gacha (Free to Join)
Collar - Sugarbutton Botique - Notice Me Collar - L$1
Necklace - Plastik - Arys Necklace in Gunmetal - *NEW* @ Shiny Shabby
Cuff - Deadpool - Hand Band(modded) *FULL PERM KIT* - L$0 (Limited Time Only)
Ring - Bijoux Rachel  - Claws Ring in Silver - L$0
Purse - Plastik - Severelle Purse in Sanguine - *NEW* @ N21

Backdrop - PURPLE POSES & mE. Jewelry - L$70 @ The Dressing Room

*Please Note - The mesh head comes with ears, lashes, eyes and various huds for hairbases, eyebrows, lips and so on, in the pack with the head. All body appliers are supplied for free instore.*