Tuesday 1 December 2015

2015 Holiday Season Advents & Activities

It has been a long time since we have had one of these lists on Free*Style. I think the last time it was done, was when Creamy was still around.

That being said, this morning I was popping around, and thought, yes, sure, there are other lists, but I am making one for personal use, might as well make one for the masses while I am at it.

This will be a project that gets updated as I go today, so be sure to check back.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few sales ending shortly that are of note, and I guess haven't be uber advertised:

[a.e.meth] - a different L$50 each day until Dec.8th
[elikatira] - L$50 on Hairpacks until Dec.6th (Excludes Megapacks)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sway has a unique way of doing their advents, and this year they updated it even further. It is an advent hunt, which utilizes the use of a hud. You go around the whole sim on ground level, and find little ball ornaments.  When you click them they get added to your hud. Collect all 25 and then go click the gift dated with today's date to collect your prize.


 
Sway's Day 1 Advent Item - Picture Holder

I just threw textures onto the picture parts, so it would show up a bit better.