Monday 11 May 2015

Wouldn't it be nice



Ha! I couldn't resist doing the Sandler one. Everytime those lyrics enter my head I picture him at that boat and giggle like a fool! ^_^ Sorry to the Beach Boy lovers out there!

So this is just a quickie post to let you know that Holli Pocket has a very summer-y gift out for the month of may as part of the SLFO group! Not really for the modest among us but if you're ready to show off your SL Beach Bod then you're set! Longtime favorite HelaMiyo also has a cute couple pose for SLFO or if you're more in the single frame of mind like me there's a 3L hunt going on right now with a few MayDay poses that are really fun! Finally these playful glasses I'm sportin' are from NS and seemed too perfect not to include! Creator Nani Soulstar is welcoming a bundle of joy irl this month so won't be around as much but there are still oodles of group gifts set out to tide us over! Bahahahaha tide us over. Get it? Get it? Huh? Huh? ^_^  Enjoy the sun my lovelies!



Credits

Bikini - Holli Pocket String Kini-Toney White Blue (0L SLFO group gift)

Glasses - NS Reef glasses (group gift)

Pose - HelaMiyo Mayday poses (3L MIUH gift)

Location - Ilha Brasil Rio