Monday 3 November 2014

Lady of the Dead


This was my outfit for Day of the Dead. Please click through to see it at a bigger size.

The Flawless Cart sale and hunt was suppose to end yesterday. Due to RL issues, I was unable to get the post up in the morning. I did however just go to the sim and everything is still out. I suggest you all go as quickly as possible to get the goodies. I am sure the designers will start picking things up throughout the day.

Credits

Shape - External Appearance Shapes - Flawless Cart Sale Hunt Item
Hair - Diva - Flawless Cart Sale Hunt Item
Skin - Joli - Free Instore Group Gift (Free To Jion)
Eyes - Chop Shop - New Release
Lashes - Ploom - N/A
Makeup(Face Paint) - Kira Skins - Flawless Cart Sale Hunt Item
Hands - Slink - Not Free
Nail Appliers - La Boheme - Flawless Cart Sale Hunt Item
Tattoo - Speakeasy - The Dirty Turkey Hunt
Dress - G.Field - Free Subscriber Gift
Crown - Remarkable Oblivion - Not Free
Necklace - Lassitude&Ennui - Free Instore Gift