Sunday 21 September 2014

I can shake it shake it




Hello again Loverlies! So I might be a bit late to the ball but gosh the Twisted Hunt sure has some cute stuffs. The main hunt gift and extra in store mini hunt that Goth1c0 have on offer are particularly stunning and I just couldn't resist sharing it with you all!


In addition to hunting, the stores participating in the Twisted Hunt are also offering exclusive gachas! I admit I thought I was gacha-ed out after the Arcade but this creepycute makeup from Ama tempted me once more! Thank goodness too. Heaven only knows what I'd do without my gacha addiction ^_^


So remember this hunt is billed as the hardest on the grid and bring lotsa patience and music to get you through it! The items are just too nice not to! Good luck hunters! <3



P.S. - The hunt goes til Sept 30th and then it's October and October has Halloween!!!!! ^_^




Credits (Pictures taken on roof of Goth1c0)

Hair - Clawtooth @ Collabor88 Hairspray Baby Valentine (188L part of outrageous pack)

Dress, Eyepatch, and Nails - Goth1c0 Trapezist outfit, Black eye patch, and Monster eye nails (0L, 1L, 1L Twisted Hunt - also a full guy outfit, clown makeup and a clown ruff!)

Makeup - Ama Twisted Soul Eater Indigo (25L gacha)

Pose - Elephante Poses Unbreakable (0L VIP group gift)