Monday 21 July 2014

What Goes In There?

  What could you put in these empty cups?  Well, they are shelves, not actual cups, so I would not suggest any sort of liquid.  Unless yo like coffee all over your floor.  Then, cool, do your thing.  But what about sane people?  What would they put on their shelves?  I know I have about ten million little gacha tinkets I bought at various events without having a place to put them.  Those would work.  Finally a place for my knick-knacks!  Yay!  Did I mention you could get this whole set of cups from Plethora at Shop Free*Style for only 50?  I didn't?  Well now you know!
What goes there?
  Speaking of Shop Free*Style, you can also grab the lovely dress I am wearing above there!  This dress is one of two items out from Fission.  You can grab this in standard sizing for only 25L.  This dress would be so great for all the summer/outdoor/cafe type parties.  You need it!
  My hair is from LeLutka at Hair Fair.  Not even remotely free or discounted but just about everything at Hair Fair is at least a partial donation so make your way there or be square!
  More details below.  Don't forget to check out Shop Free*Style soon because new items are going to be coming in and many older items are being switched out.  Lots of new 0-50L items are going to be there any day. :D
WORN/USED:
Dress: Fission @ Shop Free*Style, 25L
Cups Wall Decor: Plethora @ Shop Free*Style, 50L
Skin: The Skinnery
Socks: Buttery Toast
Mesh Head: SLink
Mesh Head Skin Appliers: The Skinnery  @ The Secret Affair
Hair: LeLutka @ Hair Fair
Pose: (store no longer open)