Saturday 12 July 2014

20% Cooler Shoes at Shop Free*Style

  Buttery Toast has joined the vendors at Shop Free*Style and put out a couple of new things.  They have a lovely toast bracelet for free and they have these super cool shoes for only 10L.  Love them!  My daughter says they remind her of Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and since I secretly like that show I am super ok with that.
20% Cooler Shoes at Free*Style
  These shoes are for SLink flat feet ONLY so if you don't have the SLink Avatar Enhancement feet they won't work.  Just an FYI!  Also, if you don't have SLink feet you should get them, but that's just my opinion, haha.
WORN/USED:
Shoes: Buttery Toast at Shop Free*Style, 10L, for SLink flat feet only
Bunnies: Schadenfreude
Feet: SLink
Skin and Applier for Feet: Essences
SLink Nail Polish Applier: Adore&Abhor