Monday 24 February 2014

Orange Peacock

  New stuff!  Blogging some Orange Pekoe wearable demo goodness once again.  Wearable demos are such a good idea.  I remember I did it a few times ages ago for my own store.  I should do it again.  Hrm.  Anyway, lol, Orange Pekoe!  Check the store and group for other goodness too. :D
  There is more free/cheap goodness in my post below but I am short on writing time so check the credits.  Love youuuuuuu!
pekock_005
WORN:
Top: Orange Pekoe, 3L, currently includes pink top, orange top, and pink skirt for February only
Skirt: Orange Pekoe, 1L
Hair: Alice Project, VIP gift, other hair colors included, 750L join fee
Lipstick: Glamorize, 17L for a ton of lipsticks and eye makeup
Nail Appliers: Peachy, 10L for six colors
Skin: Pink Fuel 
Beret: Half Deer @ The Chapter Four, gacha item, 45L a play
Pose: Marukin