Tuesday 12 November 2013

Brownie

 I can haz free and cheap stuff?  Yes I can and so can you!  One of my friends on Plurk recently commented that she hates people who overuse exclamation points and I am super guilty of that.  I can't help it though because i am always just too excited to show you things!  *Cries in the corner*
  OK, sorry, that was really off topic.  Anyway.  Some finds today from the world of more neutral colors.  It's hard for me to do the earth tone thing but every once in a while I can pull it off. With the leaves falling and the sky turning gray I guess I am just in the mood for a late fall color palette.  Details below!
brown i guess_003
Worn:
Shirt: Somnia, free in the System Failure horror event/game hunt, many colors included
Skirt: K-Room, 20L, other colors available
Belt: JPK, free
Eyes: T I A, 10L
Skin and Hand Appliers: Essences
Hands: SLink
Dirty Fingernails Nail Appliers: Mabinogion
Hair: Fashionably Dead
Pose: Marukin