Wednesday 9 October 2013

golden girl

 
Hello ladies, 

This is my début here and now I´m part of Free*Style blogger´s team. Since I was a noob I´ve heard about this blog and helped me way back then now it´s my time to retribute. 

Cynful & Blacklace are reopening their sims and have gifts for you, I´m showing some of them, but hurry up because don´t know when it will be removed.

hair Truth Hair Mina - LightBrowns01Fade
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin Belleza Cynful Gift Skin > reopening gift

teeth Pxl Mouth_open_Addon_v6
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


dress Blacklace Dia: Gold MESH Wrapped Dress > reopening gift 
shrug Cynful Shruggable - Shrug > reopening gift 

necklace Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Gold Peace Pendant - > reopening gift 

clutch Bens Beauty Spikes Clutch Bag Black (gold)

pose Glitterati Purse @ Marketplace

tp to BLACKLACE & Cynful

xoxo Druuna <3