Wednesday 30 October 2013

A lovely night for a ball!



With such a handsome date too how can I resist? Sn@tch is a great store that kindly puts out a new fishing item every other week and until Nov. 6th you can fish for my outfit above! There are also a tophat, earrings, make-up aaaand a latex lingerie set to fish for. The skirt on this outfit might be one of my favorite sl skirts ever. Watching myself walk around has never been so fun! ^_^


My ballgown just wouldn't be complete without a masque and Material Squirrel kindly set out the spooky mask I have one as a gift to all! Finally if you have slink hands, feet or nails, you'll want to pick up the spookily adorable nail set being offered by Nailed It completely free on the marketplace right now! A lot of options and a really cute way to finish off your outfit. Time to go see if I can talk this handsome reaper into a dance! ^_^



Credits [Photos taken at Bentham Manor]

Dress/Necklace - Sn@tch The Widow (0L fish-for-this outfit! You can buy the 7seas rod in store if needed)

Mask - Material Squirrel Aveline filigree Mask (0L halloween gift)

Nails - Nailed It Halloween 2013 set (0L)

Pose - Elephante Poses Getting Better (past hunt gift)

Hair - Ploom Squirrel Indecisive (218L - 13% off for 13 Days of Halloween)