Monday 26 August 2013

Shop Free*Style Fridays . . . ermmmm on Monday! Look 3


 I had a very horrid day of RL yesterday, and alas, I didn't even come inworld. I didn't get my friday post up, but you all still deserve it, no need to wait another week.


I'm not often in other shapes, but I really like this one. Makes me think of ballerinas for some reason.

Credits

Shape - Ma Vie - L$25
Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum
Skin - Adore & Abhor - L$5 per play Gacha
Hands - Slink
Eyes - Ibanez
Makeup 1(Eyes) - cheLLe - L$50
Makeup 2(Lips) - Mock Cosmetics
Top - Sassy! - L$1
Skirt - Sn@tch - L$50
Shoes - Free*Style - Pay what you want
Necklace - ellabella - L$10(5 Pack)
Ring - HANDverk - L$10 per play Gacha
Handbag - Flasher - L$10

Background Texture - DOM - L$0

Pose 1 -Picture This! - Bold Confidence 3 - L$10
Pose 2 - exposeur - Sex Kitten FS 4 M - L$10