Friday 14 June 2013

Oh My Goodness, It's the Attack of the Eyes!

  I was thinking about how some things just aren't credited or specifically blogged that often.  One thing I thought of was eyes.  I went to the Marketplace and poked around and found two dozen free or cheap eyes to show you. SO MANY!  Some of them I love, some of them I am not particularly fond of, but I thought I should show a bunch in case someone likes the ones I don't.  Anyway, here we go!
eyes4
Credits from left to right:
1.Poetic Colors, free (previously blogged)
2.Dead Apples @ The Arcade, gacha item, 25L per try, mesh version included
3.Av-Glam, free, mesh option included
4.Stylovely, 1L
5.Skull Candy, free, mesh option included
6.Dead Apples @ The Arcade, gacha item, 25L per try, mesh version included
eyes3
Credits from left to right:
1.Zoralicious, 1L
2.Stylovely, 1L
3 and 4.Lollidoll, 1L, additional colors included (limited quantity availability)
5.Inkheart, 1L
6.Avi-Glam, 1L, mesh version included
eyes2
Credits from left to right:
1.CJ's, 10L
2.Teddy's Shop, free
3.Prima Petite, 1L, mesh versions included
4.Sayabanpaia Shop, 0L
5.Beautiful Freak, 0L, prim version included
6.Beautiful Freak, 0L, prim version included
eyes1
Credits from left to right:
1.Byte Sized Shapes, 1L
2. KR Store, 0L
3.AromaEye, 10L
4 and 5. Cute Dolls, 1L for a pack
6.Zyn, 1L
Hope you find something you like!
Also Worn:
Skin: .B I R D Y. @ The Box
Hair One: Magika, 150L per color pack on sale temporarily
Hair Two: Due @ The Box