Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sand runs thru your clutching hands



Hello guys, I were snooping around  the marketplace and I found out  this store called Luas.

It is a new store for me, but plenty of nice rp and casual mesh outfits at very reasonable prices.

This nice outfit was released for 25L tuesdays, but shhh it is still on sale for 25L, so hurry!

As soon as I set my eyes on this outfit I remembered that Tuli is back and made some henna appliers to sl mesh feet and hands.

And to complete the look, two different hairs from Elikatira Sale.

I hope you guys enjoy it :D

Style Card:

Skin: - [:T:] Helena / powder :: December 31 (TDR) by Tuli Asturias,  old TDR item, might not be available

Eyes: .ID. Ultimate / Mesh Eyes / REG/REG / Hazel / Left by Audrey Lamede (non free)

Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual  Left  and Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  Right by Siddean Munro(no free)

Henna Appliers: [:T:] Slink hands skin applier / powder :: henna and [:T:] Slink feet skin applier / powder :: henna by Tuli Asturias, group gift,  199L fee to join

Feet: (non free)

Hair:[e] Over - Brown 08 by Elikapeka Tiramissu - sale just 75L a pack

Outfit: LUAS KALIOPE BLACK by AinaraLuas for 25L tuesday. Includes dress, warmers (not show), hood and the andals, that I edited to fit my mesh feet. The store is plenty of luck boards and other items on sale 

Pose: [[ Masoom ]] -  jewellery poses by AmberChaudry Corpur for pose fair 2013