Wednesday 13 March 2013

Putting the W in Couture


The other day I decided to browse some of the events that were happening on the grid, and stumbled into the Whore Couture Fair. Now I wasn't going to go, one, I don't have any special "Add-ons", and two, they tend to be full of a certain style that I don't typically dress in.

I decided to do the fair, and create an outfit that wasn't totally showing off all my goods.


On a side note, I did something really silly as a blogger. I set up this nice scene, then decided to change which room I was in in my skybox, but forgot to bring everything over to the room. so this really cute vanity set from CIRCA was suppose to have a vase with flowers, makeup and perfume bottles, but alas, I didn't notice until just now, writing this, that I forgot to move them with the set! While not a free item, it is fun to play with, as it has animations for putting on your makeup.

Loving those boots you see here? They are one of many colours available to you at M V in their Twisted Gacha. I won this rare colour while looking for that darn lil cube.


I really love this mask. Just saying.



This lip piercing is the first one I have seen with a bow. Can be a bit distracting at times, but it went with the mask so well, I had to wear it.

I saved the best for last. It might be hard to tell, but I have semi transperant eyeball effects on, that add shadows to your system eyes. I have many eye effects that add light shines and sparkles, but this is the first shadow effect I have seen. They work percectly too, making your regular plain old white scalera system eyes just pop. You can pick them up at The Car Wash Cart Sale, which is ending today at midnight. You might have to hurry, but it is worth it!

Credits

Shape - Belissima - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Skin - Orsini - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Hair - Miss C. - Free Subscriber Gift
Hair Base - booN - Not Free
Eyes - kirei - L$10 @ The Car Wash Cart Sale (Ends Tonight)
Eye Effects - Wee One's - L$10 @ The Car Wash Cart Sale (Ends Tonight)
Lashes - M&M - L$10 Instore Promotion
Bra - !Blah. - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Top - Orsini - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Pants - The Little Bat - L$10 @ The Car Wash Cart Sale (Ends Tonight)
Socks - Edelweiss - Free Instore Gift
Boots - Malfean Visions - L$25 Twisted Hunt Gacha (Rare Colour)
Purse - AngelRED - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Mask - Sugar - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Nose Ring  - Delirium Style - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Face Piercing - [ni.ju] - Free Instore Gift
Lip Piercing - AlterEgo - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)
Finger Ring - PSYCHO:Byts - Free @ Whore Couture Fair (Ends March 31st)

Furniture - [CIRCA]

Poses - Purple Poses

***Special Note: I did not link slurls right to each shop for Whore Couture Fair, you will have to find each store yourself. I did however link the slurls to the correct fair sim which the store resides on.***