Thursday 21 March 2013

Late but still Lucky


 I know this is super late, trust me when I say I meant to blog this way before now. But better late than never!


 I LOVE the colour green, and this month always has lots of it on the grid. Between St.Patties and the spring influence, there is always awesome goodies for me to hoard.

I didn't want you to miss out on this dress. Though it may be green, it isn't covered with clovers, so can be worn all year. It does come with a St.Patties themed hat, but I couldn't get it to sit on my mohawk. It may be a bit hard to find once you land into the store. Go on up to the 3rd level, and search for a desk with a computer, the dress is in the computer screen.

I'm also excited to show you these shoes. They are from Duh!, a store I have long supported here on Free*Style. Renee is redoing the textures on some of the older collections, and these are the new wearable demo for the classic patent pumps.


I found these nails on SL Marketplace, being all hermitty like I am, I often search on there to complete looks. Typing in green was mighty fun!

Credits

Skin - Frick - Alt Geisha  Skin in Leaf - L$25
Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Ultimate Mohawk in Black/Green - Group Gift (Pay to Join)
Hair Base - Milana - Willow Base in Midnight - L$0
Eyes - Ibanez - ColorGlow Eyes in Fangorn - Not Free
Eye Effects - Rue - Luminous Socket in Low Light - L$0
Lashes - Crimson and Clover - Blind Mag Lashes - N/A
Gown - Paris METRO Couture - Irish Wish - L$0
Heels - Duh! - Classic Pantent Pumps in Green - L$0
Jewelry - Ganked - Lucky Clover Set - L$0
Nails - R O K I - Nails in Clear Green/Lame - L$0

*Note - the store Rue is not inworld at the moment, there was some issues with the sim they were on. I will let you know when the new store is back up, for now, please feel free to browse their SL Marketplace Store*