Sunday 18 November 2012

Need Skin?

Long time no see!  RL has been kicking me in the pants lately and I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus while my energy is needed at home.  My in-world time is limited but I was thrilled to get the notice from Rozena about their darling Coco skin that is utterly and completely free for ONLY 5 days.  It has the super soft, gentle and innocent look that I associate with Rozena.
Quickly, HANDverk is one of my favorite stores of all time and the creators make brilliant mesh items. This smart little clutch is a gift for subscribers and/or group members.  Hand made in a sexy red snakeskin.  A must have. (I apologize for the jags - my computer refuses to cooperate)
Credits:
Skin: Rozena: Coco Natural: November gift: free
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Kylie: new release / not free
Eyes: Redbird: Sienna Eyes - light: not free
Clutch: HANDverk: subscriber/group gift
Top: Ison: Geometric Tunic - green : this version was only 50 L for FLF - maybe it's still out?
Leggings: MichaMi: Tilda Suede Leggings - mesh : new release / not free